Friday 5 September 2008

What does Fab 4 Mean?

I don't know why I received this question, because I thought it was pretty obvious to Arsenal fans, but a question I received a short time ago was: "What does 'Fab 4' mean?"

Fab 4 is a nickname for our fantastic midfield maestro, Cesc Fabregas. The nickname is a reference to the Beatles and it was given to Fabregas by Arsenal fans who noticed that Fabregas wore number 4 and was fabulous. Get it?

Anyway, if you haven't already, go ahead and read the news roundup for today and feel free weigh in with your opinions by commenting on the section. Until next time,

Fab 4

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for the comment! I am enjoying your blogs! I think Silvestre would uspet a great deal of arsenal fans! I put it there to create a talking point and also because I was dangerously short of possiblities. Who did you vote for? was my Fabregas post up to your hopes? I was going on League assists because I think its the fair way (FA cup random teams and Lativan Champions league teams are going to get gubbed!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the Fabregas post was excellent. For captain I actually voted for Toure. I like Fabregas, and he's certainly the best player in the team, but I don't know how well he would lead the troops. I think Toure, being one of the older players at the club, as well as the longest serving, would be excellent for the role.

    Thanks for reading, and good luck with your own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog, fab 4. Definitely, a link swap is the order of the day. I'd do my utmost to support your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, link swap complete. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments here...