Tuesday 2 June 2009

Season Review Week

Well, just as I was beginning to write up the season reviews, I noticed that Arsenal.com are also making this week their season review week. Maybe I'm in good company then, or maybe I was just too lazy to do it before the dot.com. Either way, let me preview what's coming up this week on Fab 4 Arsenal.

We'll start our season review by looking at the players. Two articles on them, one detailing both the most improved players of 2008-09, and also the standout players. But our first player review article will focus on how much of an impact (or not) our new signings made to the season, and also who flopped this season.

After the player reviews we'll look at first our tactics this past season, then the manager. Is Arsene Wenger still the right man for the job, and why or why not? Did our tactics work this past season, and did they change at all through the course of the year? All questions to be answered in this part of the review.

Finally, I'm planning a final review of 2008-09; a look at the season as a whole. Was it a successful one, what did we learn, and where do we go from here? All my final thoughts onthe season will be in this last article.

And then next week I'll do a countdown of my choice for the top 5 best players of last season. This will depend on my own opinions and those expressed in the poll on the left-hand side of this page.

So make sure you visit Fab 4 Arsenal daily this week, as we'll be having the next part of the season review up each day. Also, make sure you follow us on our Twitter page, and become a fan of Fab 4 Arsenal on our Facebook page. And of course, watch this space this week for all parts of our season review. Till next time,

Fab 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...